Gap in Publishing Articles and DBC 2580 - Actual Cash Value
Due to personal reasons I did not share any Article in this Blog from 7th August, 2026 and I am happy to inform you that from today I am resuming my publications in this Blog.
On 1st October, 2026 I have created WhatsApp Channel in the name of The Banking Tutor. I am sharing the link to access the same and request you to Follow my Channel "The Banking Tutor".
Link to access WhatsApp Channel of The Banking Tutor.....>
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vb9JHky5fM5Y0F0tXM0T
Daily Concept No 2580 - Actual Cash Value
The concept of Actual Cash Value is related to Damaged Properties. Valuation of the damaged property, i.e. its monetary worth at market value immediately preceding the occurrence of the loss, is called actual cash value of the property. It gives the estimate of the cost of replacement or repair of the damaged asset.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home